Our Response to COVID-19
WE'RE OPEN TO SERVE YOU SAFELY
The safety of our staff and customers is our #1 priority and we have implemented the following safety protocols for visiting our dealership.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF TIME TO HELP US MINIMIZE THE CUSTOMERS IN THE SHOWROOM AT ONCE.
All visitors are asked to wear a mask according to the Provincial Health Unit to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to keep each other safe.
If you are unable to wear a mask, we have Shop From Home options for you to consider.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SAFETY FIRST PROTOCOLS
What Your Visit Will Look Like:
- Your visit will be scheduled for 1 hour
- For ours and your safety, only 1 family member will be present in the showroom during the appointment time, however up to 2 total family members can be present at the dealership
- Guests will be screened prior to entry for any symptoms of COVID-19
- A sanitation station has been set up, that we will require guests to visit upon entering
- You will be directed to a designated area in the dealership that has been established to ensure physical distance
- Our washroom facilities and other areas of our dealership will not be open
- If you are taking a test drive, a designated route will be provided. Contact your Sales Consultant for additional details.
- For guests taking delivery of their new vehicle, Contact your Sales Consultant for details.
We want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Peterborough Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers' needs.
We continue to monitor information from provincial health authorities for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
No matter the department you're looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.